Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Best and Worst

Best: Wrote a new poem this week that I am pretty happy with. I am having fun photographing mailboxes for my photo experiment. Had a very fun time with the Campos in Solvang and at the Ostrich ranch and dinner at Outback Steak house on Saturday. Prop 8 was overturned!!!!!!! Worst: The right wing religious crazies are appealing the overturning of prop 8 and currently there is a two day stay not permitting same-sex couples to marry!!! Funniest: Being pulled over by Simi Valley police for taking photos of mailboxes. Omg!!! No law against taking pics, but they were just checking me out to make sure I wasn't up to no good. What I learned: That some people feel that masculine women who dress in unisex clothing should have a sign depicting their gender!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! That Stacy gets hit on in restrooms...lol That there is a 1% chance when the oral surgeon numbs up your mouth to remove your wisdom teeth that you could have partial numbness for the rest of your life. (yes... I am that 1%. sighs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment