Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beloved Dreamy Mailbox Update

This turned out quite lovely I think. I am pretty sure this will be the cover of the photo book on mailboxes that I plan to submit to the contest on blurb in the coming year. Noelle and I sat outside with umbrellas and cold rags for hours to make this happen. She painted, and I brought her everything she needed to keep painting. It was tiring, and at first she didn't like how it was turning out, okay she hated how it was turning out. wow. I thought for a moment she was just going to trash the project altogether. Luckily, although it was pretty warm, the real heat had not hit yet. Yay. I don't know if we could have stood it if it had. Love the new mailbox. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Tell Noelle she did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mailbox is beautiful. Looks like it was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete