Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Twilight Saga New Moon movie review

The best thing about Twilight New Moon is the wolves. smiles. The CG of the wolves was amazing. Producers of New Moon visited Wolf Mountain Sanctuary to get their models for the wolves that they would create on screen. We do get to see a buffed out Taylor Lautner which was pretty exciting too. Out of the 4 books New Moon was the slowest and most uneventful which makes it more difficult to make into a movie in my opinion. I think the producers did a good job with the storyline they had to work with. The second book adds some new characters and cast members including Dakota Fanning who I thought was perfectly cast. We meet the Volturi in this installment and I feel the make-up artists did a wonderful job making them as creepy as the book intended. It is hard to ignore the not so subtle references between The Volturi, and Volturi City, and the The Catholic Church, and Vatican City. Even though I don't feel New Moon was as good as Twilight, being a fan, it was still worth it and so on the Heart Chart... I give it a 3 out of 5 hearts. ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment