Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Twilight movie review


This movie was visually stunning. The cinematography really set the stage for a tale mystical, eerie and magical. I have read the series and I own the movies. As a movie on its own without having read the books, I don't think it would have all the success that it has garnered, but it was definitely entertaining and intriquing. I have long loved vampire movies and though Twilight is not (The Lost Boys) or (Interview With A Vampire) status in terms of storyline and acting, it is still worth viewing. The best thing about the series, I think, is that it plants the seed that ordinary people can be extraordinary. I like that the Cullens hunt animals and not people, that they have a conscience despite who and what they are. Of course, I too like the romantic aspects. Vampires have long been romanticised and Twilight gives us some pretty hip and hot vampires. So on Heart Chart Twilight gets 4 out of 5 hearts.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment