Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Best and Worst

Well it's that time again... time for another segment of best and worst. Best: Seeing Twilight Eclipse and having a date day with my sweet Cheri, which included premiere movie seating and lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. (Awesome day) Also, a very fun 4th of July BBQ at the Campo's. (Good times) Worst: My see-food diet is coming to an end... sighs... will have to buckle down and get serious. What I learned: I learned that Hawaii has a serious roach problem, and that only a percentage of people who touch newspaper get ink on their hands. (of course I am in the percentage who gets ink on their hands...sighs.. good thing I don't read the paper. LOL Funniest: When Noelle & I were at Smart N Final and our eldest son was in the line next to us... Noelle walked up to him and said "Hey you are pretty cute... would you like to come home with us?" Of course he said yes, much to the horror of all the women in line behind him...ROFLMAO... too much fun. Okay... so that's my best and worst...hopefully you find it entertaining and will be moved to share yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment