Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Monday, February 7, 2011

Best & Worst

Best: Cooked up a storm yesterday. Made so many yummy things and my orange cupcakes debuted to rave reviews. Just need to find a better frosting I think. Something more complimentary. My Sweet Cheri started building me a gardening bench. I don't really garden, lol, but she does and it will look exceedingly charming in the back yard when she gets it finished and painted. Got some Angus top sirloin steaks yesterday at Albertsons for 50% off. WooooHooo! I just finished Melissa Gilberts book Prairie Tale: A memoir, and I have to say I wasn't disappointed at all. Very interesting and candid. It was humorous, entertaining, and informative. Loved it. I have started a series of poems based on a childhood friend and our adventures together and they are being well received. Yay Worst: STOP the presses!!!! There is no worst this week. smiles. Funniest: My mistaking the garbage can for the hamper and almost throwing out a perfectly good pair of underwear. LOL What I learned: That Facebook is a great way to catch up with old friends. That you can alter cupcake recipes without ruining them. That my best friend in the whole world has always got my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment