Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Best & Worst

Best: Sir La Table finally got the perfect color purple into their spring line. I love it. A few fun new things for our kitchen. smiles. Got new tires on Giselle. Whew! Glad that's over with. sighs.. Had a fun L house potluck dinner on Easter. Cheri re-potted our beautiful Lemon tree and it is very happy. Added some soil to the backyard and some flowers and greenery. Starting to look really nice. Had a fun garage sale and got rid of a bunch of crap. Yay! Had a nice time camping at Lake Casitas. Bandit went and for the first time didn't get sick in the car on the way or coming back. WooooHooo Got a few more pretty photos. Lots of best. Big smiles.

Worst: Found out I am not eligible for a photography book contest that I wanted to enter. Very sad. Allergies and Asthma have been bothering me lately. Not a lot of worst...yippppeeee.

Funniest: When Victoria was putting away the cutting board, she put her face right by mine and had her tongue out like she was about to do something very mischievous but I was looking the other way and did not know she was there. When I turned around I totally shrieked and everyone thought it was pretty funny. LOL

What I learned: That I am still quite capable of opening mouth and inserting foot... sighs... some things you just never outgrow. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment