Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Best & Worst


Best:  My daughter Amanda is coming tomorrow and we get to meet her boyfriend Jack.  WoooHooo I haven't seen her since last year and it was brief cause she is such a busy girl.  Today September 1, 2012 marks the last car payment for us. Yippppeeee Pegasus is officially PAID OFF!!!!  (Doing happy dance)  Joyce and I decided not to go to the doterra convention. Whew! what a relief.  We will save so much money even though we will have lost some.  Noelle and I and Joyce are very excited about the upcoming ghost tours we will be attending in Ventura. Maybe we will catch some EVP's and more orbs in our photos. If we do.. I will be sure to post them. 

Worst:  I had to uninstall my blurb book making software due to the newest updated version causing my computer to crash. Sighs... now I don't have access to update or change any of the books that I have done, but I cannot get another computer just yet.. so I have to do what I have to do. I absolutely cannot download any version of adobe for reading pdf's, Vista hates Adobe, and until I can get a new computer and operating system I will just have to deal.  #%^^%#@$%%#@# I fell the other day on my front porch no less and twisted my ankle bad. I screamed and cried like a little girl...sighs... at least it is healing quickly, I was afraid, but even though the bruise goes all the way around it is light. The swelling is annoying but it is slowly abating. Note to self...no soy sauce while trying to get rid of swelling. UGH!  

Funniest:  Looking around to see if any of the neighbors saw me fall on the front porch. sighs...

What I learned: How to make a word a link in my articles. WoooooooooHooooooooooo Thank you Jennifer Sharp. You Rock!

2 comments:

  1. I do the sprained ankle every week. Seriously. Did it today in fact. In front of people. *sigh* You know this now, but VISTA BLOWS GOATS. Worst operating system ever. XP was good, 7 is ok. Vista...RUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Elisa it hurt so bad, and the worst part is I keep reliving it in my mind. It sucks the worst to fall when people are watching. sighs.. Yes..I will be running from Vista as soon as I can. I just had some other priorities at the moment. :) Thank you so much for commenting it means so much to me. :)

    ReplyDelete