Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Best & Worst

Best:  Our L House reunion get together.  So good to have our original girls together again.  Lots of fun, laughter and horsing around. Having a blast writing at Expats Post and Expats Poetry.  Love love love all the new friends I have made there.  


Worst:  Sent the defective laminator back and haven't procured a new one yet... not too high on the priority list at the moment... sighs..  summer is finally setting in and with it the heat that I so dislike...ah well.. not as bad as some places... still counting my blessings. :)


Funniest:  Our L House groping pics... no those did not go on facebook. ;)  What happens at the L House stays at the L House. 


What I learned:  that Gillian Michaels is a lesbian.... always suspected.  

2 comments:

  1. Best: My womyn coming to visit. We had a great week. I can't wait for her to move out here next summer. L-House reunion was very fun. It was great to have all of us together. I'm looking forward to going to FL for 2 weeks.

    Worst: Dropping my womyn off at the airport. Learning that a friend, who just had uterine cancer, found a lump in her breast. She had a biopsy and is awaiting results.

    Funniest: "Twisted little fuck" is a new L-House saying. Playing thumb wars and arm wrestling with my womyn in Macaroni Grill.

    Learned: Iowa City, Iowa was named the Third Gayest City in America by The Advocate in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best: Just found out that my friend's biopsy came back and no cancer was found. :)

    ReplyDelete