Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Best & Worst

Best: Just had a wonderful 4 day relaxing weekend with my Sweet Cheri. smiles. Two of my poems reached "All Time Best" status on a poet site that I belong to.  Miss Cindy is home from her travels.  The plumbing issues in the pride bathroom have been resolved. WoooHooo. Thank you Randy!

Worst: My scanner stopped working again, and I am tired of re-installing my printer because it wants to update and I don't allow it to. IT'S A FUCKING PRINTER!!! It should not need to update. It's not like it's an operating system or something.  Trust me, as soon as I can replace it, it's going to the desert! It's an HP by the way. I use to let it update until the day after an update that it started printing everything mirror image. A function I did not even know I had, and still don't really understand why one would want that option, but I eventually found it and unchecked it, but it kept defaulting back to it. Un-install Re-install.  Did I mention it's going to the desert soon? UGH!!!! End of the year bills are coming due. sighs....  Vikki is still house sitting and we miss her smiling face.  My closest friend has been going through a lot of drama lately and hopefully it's over now and things will settle down. 

Funniest:  When I was in the bathroom in the middle of the night, and Noelle came to use it and didn't know I was there, and I didn't hear her coming, so I screamed and then she screamed and we were both screaming. LOL LOL

What I learned:  What a Honey Badger looks like.  That some people don't seem to change at all.  That a pair of sisters who murdered their mother when they were 15, and 16 in Canada were sentenced as juveniles served only 4 years and are now out and attending college and living their lives like nothing happened. Just wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment