Lake Casitas

Lake Casitas
Ah the good life

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Painting our dreams....

Creating the design...
and the perfect splatter. Yipppeeeee
Two hearts.... forever. smiles.
A very fun and colorful paint studio where you can
create your ceramic dreams. The first coat on the green plate. wooohoooo Our paint palette. smiles.
and the first coat goes on the purple plate...wooohoooo
This is my baby... getting ready to paint the most romantic and wonderful anniversary gift a girl could ever want for our 10th anniversary. smiles. I can't wait to see how they turn out. We go back tomorrow to complete the Anniversary set which will include in addition to the two dinner plates, a platter and two salad plates, and perhaps at some point a set of coffee cups. sighs... I am so in love still after 10 years. wow. I know I am truly lucky. winks.

No comments:

Post a Comment